To our guests: we are delighted to have you with us today. It is our sincere desire that you will be blessed today with a spiritually meaningful service that will impact and meet you at your point of need.
One of the core values of NDCC is family-centered ministry provided for children as well as adults. Feel free to take your little ones to Children's Church if you haven't done so already. Our Guest Host Ministry, Greeters, or Ushers will be glad to assist you in this matter or with any other need that may arise while visiting with us. Please do not hesitate to call on them.
Also, you will notice that we do not use hymnals, but a PowerPoint presentation for your convenience, just in case you don't know the words to the songs. We believe in participative praise and worship. So feel free to clap, dance, raise your hands, shout, kneel, or sit. It's all scriptural and glorifies Christ! May the Lord bless you during your visit with us today, and please come again soon!
"...I (Jesus) will build my church;...And I (Jesus) will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom..." Matthew 16:18-19 (KJV)
God has called NDCC to the task of:
"Unlocking Destiny through New Dimensions of Personal, Family, Financial, Ministry, Community, National & Global Impact."
Relationship with Christ (invite Christ into your life today, if you haven't done so already)
Membership in the Church (for membership, complete a card at the outreach table in the back of the sanctuary and attend membership classes)
Discipleship in Christ likeness (Wednesday night Bible Study at 7:00 p.m. for deeper understanding God's Word)
Stewardship in Commitment (for involved membership sign up for Ministry Placement at the outreach table in the back of the sanctuary)
Leadership Calling (our pastoral staff, ministers, and leaders are here to care for you and help unlock your destiny)
Beliefs of NDCC
Being convinced that Christians should major on the majors and minor on the minors. NDCC believes the following cardinal doctrines of the Christian faith:
1) We believe that the Holy Bible, as penned in the original manuscripts, is the inspired, infallible Word of God. The Scriptures are to be our guide concerning all matters of faith and practice.
2) We believe in the one true God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3) We believe that man was created in the image of God, but as a result of sin, is lost and unable to save himself.
4) We believe that man can be reconciled to God by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ, whereby man is spiritually reborn by God's grace and cleansed of sin by the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
5) We believe that every Christian is indwelt by the Holy Spirit at the time of their salvation experience.
6) We believe that every Christian should be baptized with the Holy Spirit, an experience which may occur at the time of salvation, or which may occur at some time after the initial salvation experience.
7) We believe that every Christian should desire both the fruits and the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
8) We believe in water baptism of believers, signifying our union with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection.
9) We believe in the Lord's Supper (Communion) and in partaking of it on a regular basis.
10) We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His atoning death; in His bodily resurrection from the grave and in His ascension into heaven.
11) We believe in the personal return of Jesus Christ to earth in power and great glory.
12) We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto everlasting life and the lost unto eternal hell.